- AB, Physical Therapy Assistant Norwalk Community College
- Bachelor of Arts, Arts in Education University of Vermont
- Master of Arts, Exercise Physiology and Cardiac Rehabilitation, Adelphi University
Tara O’Connor has been with ONS since completing her associate’s degree as a Physical Therapy Assistant. Her professional career began at Cardio Fitness Associates in Stamford working in Phase II and III Cardiac Rehabilitation. She was instrumental in bringing Girls Lacrosse to the Stamford area and coaches youth lacrosse. Tara is a PT Assistant at ONS Stamford Physical Therapy.
Affiliations & Certifications
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- AFAA: Personal Training Certification
- Graston Technique Certified