- College: University of Rochester, New York, 1977
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City, New York, 1982
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Montefiore Hospital, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City, New York, 1982–1987
Orthopedic surgeon Steven Hindman, MD, treats the full spectrum of orthopedic conditions and injuries from ankle sprains to ACL ruptures to degenerative joint disease. He is actively involved in injury prevention on behalf of the ONS Foundation for Clinical Research and Education, and speaks to community groups on fall prevention, skiing injuries and osteoporosis. Dr. Hindman is the Director of Orthopedics at Greenwich Hospital.
Dr. Hindman was born in Newtown, MA and graduated from University of Rochester, New York. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York in 1982 and did his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Montefiore Hospital, Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York from 1982 to 1987. Dr. Hindman is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a former Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Further, Dr. Hindman is included in the list of Castle Connolly New York Area Top Doctors.
"Loved the in-practice availability. Dr. Hindman was able to schedule an MRI on an early Sunday morning very quickly with no hesitation which worked out perfectly for me."
"Dr. Hindman is a very kind and compassionate physician. I like that he goes the extra mile to help you return to your optimal health."
"Dr. Hindman has been treating me for years now with my ongoing injuries. He diagnoses for all my ailments have been spot on, I highly recommend Dr, Hindman and the ONS team for professional quality care in keeping my mobility and quality A+"
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City, NY
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery | Diplomate
- National Board of Medical Examiners | Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthritis Foundation | Board Member
- Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- US News and World Report Top Doctor 2011
- Castle Connolly New York Metro Area Top Doctor 2010–2021
- Greenwich Magazine Top Doctors 2013–2021
- Stamford Magazine Top Doctors 2013–2021
- New Canaan Magazine Top Doctors 2013–2021
- Darien Magazine Top Doctors 2013–2021
- Westport Magazine Top Doctors 2013–2021