- College – University of Wisconsin – Madison, WI
- Medical School – Tulane University School of Medicine – New Orleans, LA
- Pediatric Residency – New York Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center, Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital, New York, NY
- Fellowship – Primary Care Sports Medicine, New York University Langone Health, New York, NY
Dual board certified in both primary care sports medicine and pediatric medicine, Dr. Greene specializes in the non-operative management of musculoskeletal injuries in adults and children. He has advanced skills in ultrasound-guided injections, dance medicine, and concussion management. Dr. Greene graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a bachelor’s degree in human development and family studies. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and completed his pediatric residency at New York Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital, followed by fellowship training in primary care sports medicine at New York University Langone Health.
Dr. Greene has provided medical care for athletes at the high school, collegiate and professional levels, including Long Island University, College of Mount Saint Vincent, New York University, Yeshiva University and New Jersey’s Metropolitan Riveters Professional Women’s Ice Hockey Team. Dr. Greene is a member of the American Medical Society of Sports Medicine, the American College of Sports Medicine, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Medical Association.
Affiliations & Honors
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association