- Bachelor of Science in Applied Exercise Science, UNE, Portland, ME
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of New England, Portland, ME
Affiliations & Certifications
- State of Connecticut DPT Licensure
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- BLS-CPR, American Red Cross
Alexandra Touri received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of New England in Portland, ME. Alexandra completed three clinical rotations in Darien, CT, Revere/Chelsea, MA, and her most recent was at Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, CT. During graduate school, she completed an Advanced Orthopedics course where she broadened her knowledge and skill set of orthopedic injuries and the associated manual therapy treatments. Alexandra partook in community leadership during graduate school as well; she volunteered at Riding to the Top Therapeutic Riding where she supervised, instructed, and facilitated ground-based horseback riding activities for children with developmental disabilities.