ONS Ortho Class
ONS Ortho Class is a series of live webinars with Q & A designed to educate patients about conditions, treatment options, and injury prevention. Given by ONS orthopedic and spine specialists, and physical therapists, patients will learn how to recognize the symptoms of a condition or injury, the surgical and non-surgical treatment options, and when to seek the advice of a specialist Injury prevention and treatment sessions may include demonstrations of suggested exercises to increase strength and movement.
Upcoming talks, event links, and descriptions are available on this website’s calendar of events page.
Is there a topic of particular interest to you? Send your suggestions to email@example.com and put Webinars in the subject line.
Watch recordings of past discussions by clicking on the title below.
- ACL Injuries in Youth: An Ounce of Prevention with Marc Kowalsky, MD
- Aging & Exercise: Is Fitness the New Fountain of Youth? with Marc Kowalsky, MD
- Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery and Rapid Recovery with Kevin Choo, MD
- Ask an Ortho! with Marc Kowalsky, MD
- Ask a Spine Doc! with Paul Apostolides, MD
- Bunion Surgery Overview with Michael Clain, MD
- Get a Grip! Treatments for Hand and Wrist Conditions with David Wei, MD
- Fitness in a Virtual World with Tim Greene, MD
- How Posture Affects Neck and Back Pain with Amanda Rausch, PTA
- Is Outpatient Joint Replacement Right for You? with Jonathan Berliner, MD
- Joint Replacement Symposium with Jonathan Berliner, MD, Kevin Choo, MD, Katherine Vadasdi, MD, Tori Kroll, RN, Alicia Hirscht, DPT
- Laminectomy vs Discectomy: Options for Back Pain with Amory Fiore, MD
- Modern Trends in Joint Replacement with Jonathan Berliner, MD
- Non-Surgical Solutions for Back Pain with Alex Levchenko, DO
- Osteoporosis: Prevention, Treatment and Management with Steven Hindman, MD
- Regenerative Medicine: Hope or Hype? with Demetris Delos, MD
- Ski Injury Prevention with Marc Kowalsky, MD
- Spinal Fusion and Chronic Back Pain with Scott Simon, MD
- Spring Training at Any Age with Demetris Delos, MD
- The Funny Bone: Elbow Pain Causes and Treatments with Matthew Cantlon, MD
- The Healthy Student Athlete with Marc Kowalsky, MD
- Throwing Injuries in Young Athletes with Marc Kowalsky, MD
- Treatments for Shoulder Pain with Demetris Delos, MD
- Trends in Joint Replacement with Jonathan Berliner, MD
- Understanding Knee Pain with Kevin Choo, MD
- What a Pain in the Neck? Causes and Treatments for Cervical Conditions with Scott Simon, MD
- Working from Home? How to Prevent the Top 5 Wrist and Elbow Problems with David Wei, MD
- Your Aching Feet: Treatments for Common Foot Conditions with Mark Yakavonis, MD