Patients are responsible for knowing their insurance plan rules. Please confirm that ONS participates with your plan prior to scheduling an appointment. ONS insurance specialists will assist you in understanding the plan deductibles and coverage of your health care policy. To speak with an insurance specialist, call (203) 869-1145, ext. 279.
ONS Participates with the Following Insurances:
- Aetna Commercial Plans
- Excludes all Managed Medicare, Exchange & any Narrow Network plans, such as Aexcel or APCN
- Excludes all Physical and Occupational Therapy services at our Harrison location.
- Aetna Out of Network Plans: NY Signature, QHP
- Anthem BCBS of CT – All Plans
- Including Commercial, Managed Medicare, Exchange Plans, Yale New Haven Network
- Anthem BCBS originating from out of the State of Connecticut
- Cards with the “PPO” inside the Suitcase logo
- Empire BCBS – HMO
- Prefix YLL/POS – Prefix YLF, YLQ or BJY
- Excludes all Managed Medicare, Medicaid & Exchange Plans
- ConnectiCare – All Commercial, Exchange, and Managed Medicare Plans
- Excludes Emblem Select Care HMO, NY Metro, Fida, Enhanced Care, Enhanced Care Plus, Enhanced Care Prime, Sieba LTD Preferred, All Managed Medicare, Medicaid, MA, & Exchange (Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum) Plans.
- EmblemHealth – GHI
- Excludes all GHI HMO Plans, GHI Network Access, All Managed Medicare, Medicaid, MA, & Exchange (Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum) Plans.
- EmblemHealth – HIP
- Excludes HIP Select Care HMO, Comprehealth EPO, Child Health Plus, All Managed Medicare, Medicaid, MA, & Exchange (Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum) Plans.
- Oxford – Liberty and Freedom Plans
- Excludes all Metro and Garden State Plans.
- Excludes Harvard Pilgrim, Community Plan, Compass, NY Personal HMO, Managed Medicare and Exchange
- NY Government
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Through United Shared Services – Harrison location only.\
- Connecticut and New York State Workers Compensation
- Excludes State Insurance Fund for New York State Workers Compensation
If you are required to obtain a valid referral before the date of your visit, please be sure you do so. It is YOUR responsibility to understand your own plan’s guidelines.
Please check the back of your insurance card. If there is a box that says In-network Referral Required, you will need to get an insurance referral from an In-Network Primary Care Physician, Pediatrician or OBGYN.
Please note: If a referral is required by your insurance company, you will need to obtain a referral before you can be seen.