Aetna Commercial Plans – Excluding Exchange & any Narrow Network plans, such as Aexcel or APCN.
– Excluding all Physical and Occupational Therapy services at our Harrison location
Aetna Managed Medicare
Aetna Out of Network Plans: NY Signature, QHP
Anthem BCBS of CT – Including Commercial, Managed Medicare, Exchange Plans, Yale New Haven Network
Anthem BCBS Exchange
Anthem BCBS Managed Medicare
Anthem BCBS originating from out of the State of Connecticut
– Including cards with the “PPO” inside the Suitcase logo
Empire BCBS – HMO
– Including cards with prefixs: YLL/POS – Prefix YLF, YLQ or BJY
Cigna – Excluding Cigna Managed Medicare, Medicaid & Exchange Plans
ConnectiCare – All Commercial, Exchange, and Managed Medicare Plans
EmblemHealth – Excluding: Emblem Select Care HMO, NY Metro, Fida, Enhanced Care, Enhanced Care Plus, Enhanced Care Prime, Sieba LTD Preferred, All Managed Medicare, Medicaid, MA, & Exchange (Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum) Plans.
EmblemHealth – GHI
-Excluding: all GHI HMO Plans, GHI Network Access, All Managed Medicare, Medicaid, MA, & Exchange (Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum) Plans.
EmblemHealth – HIP
– Excluding: HIP Select Care HMO, Comprehealth EPO, Child Health Plus, All Managed Medicare, Medicaid, MA, & Exchange (Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum) Plans.
Oxford – Liberty and Freedom Plans
– Excluding: all Metro and Garden State Plans.
UnitedHealthcare – Excluding Harvard Pilgrim, Community Plan, Compass, NY Personal HMO, and Exchange
Unitedhealthcare Managed Medicare
Harvard Pilgrim through United Shared Services – (Harrison location only)
Connecticut and New York State Workers Compensation
– Excluding State Insurance Fund for New York State Workers Compensation
If you are required to obtain a valid referral before the date of your visit, please be sure you do so. It is YOUR responsibility to understand your own plan’s guidelines.
Please check the back of your insurance card. If there is a box that says In-network Referral Required, you will need to get an insurance referral from an In-Network Primary Care Physician, Pediatrician or OBGYN.
Please note: If a referral is required by your insurance company, you will need to obtain a referral before you can be seen.