ONS MEDICAL and TELEHEALTH INFORMATION
ONS is committed to taking every possible measure to safeguard our patients, staff and local communities and remain available to patients in whatever prudent way possible.
Please note the following Covid-19 policy for in office visits:
- Patients must reschedule their appointments if they are experiencing symptoms of a cold or flu.
- Patients are required to arrive wearing a mask or face covering. Patients without a mask will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointments.
- Patients will be temperature and symptom checked upon arrival.
- Patients are welcome to wait in their cars until called in for their appointments.
ONS TeleHealth videoconferencing appointments are available for matters that do not require an in-office visit. For added convenience, our new self-scheduling feature allows patients to easily schedule their own appointments.
MEDICAL OFFICE HOURS AT ALL LOCATIONS
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
PHYSICAL THERAPY HOURS AT ALL LOCATIONS
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
ONS URGENT ORTHO CARE is available by appointment only at the Greenwich office on Saturdays, from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Walk in patients must adhere to ONS Covid-19 safety policy.
NEW ONS URGENT ORTHO CARE POLICIES
We suggest calling first to schedule your Urgent Ortho Care visit. For the safety of our patients and staff, we are limiting the number of individuals in our waiting room at a time. Patients will be screened by our staff first over the phone and reminded of the ONS Covid-19 policy which includes wearing a mask while in our facility. Call 203-869-1145.
If you are in need of urgent orthopedic care you must go to a hospital emergency room if you are experiencing symptoms of a cold or flu, if you have travelled within the past 14 days, or if you or a family is under directed self-quarantine.
Patients can receive a continuity of care using ONS Telehealth videoconferencing services. ONS Telehealth is a safe and convenient way to have a virtual face-to-face discussion with an ONS physician or physical therapist from the safety and comfort of home. Patients can self-schedule an appointment at any time, call 203-869-1145 during business hours to make an appointment or request to be contacted fy a scheduling agent online.
PROTECTING PATIENTS AND STAFF
ONS is in close contact with state and local officials and hospitals to respond rapidly to this developing crisis and support the community in whatever way possible. You can be sure that ONS has always maintained the highest standard for infection control and cleanliness protocols and we have enhanced these efforts in every way possible.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
While the best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure, the CDC recommends the following measures:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Wear a cloth face cover when you have to go out in public.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, sneeze or cough into your elbow.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you have questions or believe you may have had direct exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, contact one of the following Department of Public Health offices:
Connecticut (860) 509-8251
Westchester (888) 364-3055
NYC (866) 692-3641
Rockland (845) 364-8600