- This event has passed.
My Aching Hip: Diagnosing and Managing Hip Pain
March 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Dr. Arthur Manoli III, hip preservation and joint replacement surgeon at ONS, and Stash Rutkowski, physical therapist and advanced hip clinician at Performance Optimal Health, for a free virtual webinar and in-depth discussion. The panelists will discuss how to alleviate pain and maximize function of the hip. No matter if you’re 15 or 55+, there are options for your condition and we’re here to help guide you to the best possible outcomes.
- Understand the difference between hip conditions such as hip impingement and hip instability.
- Recognize your risk factors for various hip conditions.
- Explore non-surgical approaches to managing hip pain and when surgery is the right option.
- Learn about the physical therapy team exam, a 360° through the four pillars of optimal health.
- Arthur Manoli III, MD, ONS Hip Preservation and Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Stash Rutkowski, PT, Performance Optimal Health Physical Therapist and Advanced Hip Clinician