Orthopedic and Neurosurgery Specialists (ONS) in Greenwich and Stamford, CT has opened an expanded, state-of-the-art medical office and physical therapy facility in North Stamford. The new office is conveniently located off the Merritt Parkway at exit 35 at 5 High Ridge Park on the 3rd floor. Patients who choose to see a physician at the new location will find an aesthetically comfortable and healing environment that features the latest technology in imaging and electronic medical records.
A public grand opening celebration, “Your Prescription for Success: A Sports Medicine Event” will take place on June 22nd from 6 to 8 p.m. at the new office located at 5 High Ridge Park, 3rd floor in Stamford.
Come visit our brand new Orthopedic, Sports Medicine & Spine Center and Physical Therapy facility in High Ridge Park.
- Tour the new facility and enjoy food and beverages.
- Check out our golf, tennis and running stations to learn injury prevention tips and exercises from ONS Physical Therapists.
- ONS physicians will talk about sports medicine related conditions and treatments.
- Enter our drawing for exciting prizes.
To schedule an appointment at the new office in Stamford with the following physicians call, 203-869-1145.
To schedule a physical therapy appointment call, 203-869-1145, option 3.
Northbound CT-15/Merritt Pkwy:
Exit 35 (CT-137/High Ridge Rd.), go straight at the light at the end of the exit ramp then continue on Buxton Farm Rd. In .7 miles, turn left onto Turn of River Rd. and continue into High Ridge Park. Building 5 is the 2nd building on the left.
Southbound CT-15/Merritt Pkwy:
Take Exit 35 (CT-137/High Ridge Rd.), at end of the ramp, turn right onto High Ridge Road (CT-137). In .1 miles, turn left onto Buxton Farm Road. In .7 miles, turn left onto Turn of River Rd. and continue into High Ridge Park. Building 5 is the 2nd building on the left.
- Parking is in the rear of the building
- Patient-drop off entrance and handicap accessible parking on lower level
ONS and ONS Physical Therapy are on the 3rd floor.