At ONS, the first course of treatment for a spinal condition is usually one or a combination of non-operative treatments including physical therapy, medications and a spinal injection. Less than 10% of ONS Spine Center patients need to have surgery to resolve their problem.
- Physical Therapy
- Spine Exercise and Conditioning Programs
- Interventional Pain Management
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Facet Joint Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
Operative Spine Treatments
ONS neurosurgeons specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the spine. Trained at leading U.S. universities and hospitals, the ONS spine team performs the most advanced procedures including microdiscectomy, minimally invasive spinal fusion, and scoliosis surgery. They are dedicated to providing each patient with the highest level of care and expertise available.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy /Laminectomy
- Spinal Fusion
- Reconstructive Spinal Surgery
- Scoliosis Correction
The ONS philosophy centers on a team approach. Patients are matched to the physician specialist best suited for their condition. Call 203.869.1145 to schedule an appointment with one of our Spine Center physicians.