Manage your healthcare and communicate with clinicians without having to make calls and leave voice messages.
- Update or complete your Health History and Registration Forms
- Submit a question to an ONS Clinician
- Request a Prescription Renewal
- Pay a Bill online
- Ask a question about your bill
* Register for the ONS Patient Portal- Provide your name, birth date and zip code and we’ll send you a link to register on the portal. Your email will not be used for marketing purposes or given to any other organization.
Parents please note: If you wish to send a message through the portal on your child’s behalf, you must create an account for your child.
If you have previously created an account with another medical practice that uses HealthKey, you do not need to create a new account. Click here and use the same User ID and Password.
Please let us know if you have any questions or difficulties regarding your registration by calling (203) 869-1145.
ONS patients, 2014 changes to health care insurance can be very confusing! If you have questions about your new or existing insurance, we are here to help. Our insurance specialists will assist you in understanding the deductibles and coverage of your new or existing health care policy. To speak with a specialist call, 203-869-1145 ext. 278 to speak to Lynn or ext. 279 to speak to Marian.