HOURS & LOCATIONS
5 High Ridge Park, 3rd Floor, Stamford
Monday – Thursday | 6:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Friday | 6:30 AM – 4:30 PM
APPOINTMENTS (both locations)
Our team of licensed physical and hand therapists offers professional, individualized treatment, using state-of-the-art techniques to evaluate and treat orthopedic and spinal conditions. Our therapists have advanced bachelors to clinical doctorate degrees in physical therapy. They’re trained in rehabilitation for sports injuries, musculoskeletal injuries, orthopaedic and spine surgeries as well as treatments for movement impairment and functional limitation. All ONS physical therapists are professionally licensed by the State of Connecticut.
Our patient services are integrated for optimum treatment. A customized program is developed for each patient to help them achieve their maximum potential in a seamless medical environment where their therapist and physician are in direct communication. Our patients include recreational and professional athletes, patients recovering from orthopedic or spine surgery and individuals with musculoskeletal injuries.
Physical therapy is a benefit covered by all health insurance companies. We recommend contacting your insurance carrier before your appointment to understand your individual benefits. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete functional assessment and other forms.
- Please your insurance information to your first appointment.
- Please bring a doctor’s prescription if you have one.
- Wear comfortable clothes for your appointment. Changing rooms and showers are available for your convenience.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
ONS strives to provide each patient with the highest quality of care while attempting to accommodate your schedule. We realize that emergencies and other scheduling conflicts arise and are sometimes unavoidable. However, advance notification allows us to offer your time to another patient who is in need of services.
- ONS physical therapy patients must provide 24-hours’ notice to change or cancel an appointment. Patients who do not arrive for a scheduled appointment or do not provide 24-hours’ notice to change an appointment will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. This charge cannot be billed to insurance and must be paid on or before the next appointment.
- If you arrive 15 minutes late for your visit, your appointment may need to be modified or cancelled and the 24-hour cancellation policy will apply.
- Your treatment plan is designed to get you back to your regular activities as quickly as possible. Missing appointments may impede that process and prolong your recovery.
Oxford and Medicare Patients
If your insurance is Oxford or Medicare, please download and complete following form that pertains to you and bring them to your first appointment.