HOURS & LOCATIONS
6 Greenwich Office Park, 2nd Floor, Greenwich
Monday – Friday | 6:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Saturday | 7 AM to 12 PM
5 High Ridge Park, 3rd Floor, Stamford
Monday – Friday | 7 AM – 8 PM
APPOINTMENTS (both locations)
Our team of licensed physical and hand therapists offers professional, individualized treatment, using state-of-the-art techniques to evaluate and treat orthopedic and spinal conditions. Our therapists have advanced bachelors to clinical doctorate degrees in physical therapy. They’re trained in rehabilitation for sports injuries, musculoskeletal injuries, orthopaedic and spine surgeries as well as treatments for movement impairment and functional limitation. All ONS physical therapists are professionally licensed by the State of Connecticut.
Our patient services are integrated for optimum treatment. A customized program is developed for each patient to help them achieve their maximum potential in a seamless medical environment where their therapist and physician are in direct communication. Our patients include recreational and professional athletes, patients recovering from orthopaedic or spine surgery and individuals with musculoskeletal injuries.
Physical therapy is a benefit covered by all health insurance companies. We recommend contacting your insurance carrier before your appointment to understand your individual benefits.
- Please your insurance information when you come to your first appointment.
- Please bring a doctor’s prescription if you have one.
- Wear comfortable clothes for your appointment. Changing rooms and showers are available for your convenience.
- To facilitate your check in at your first appointment, please download and complete the following medical history form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Please complete and bring these forms to your appointment:
OXFORD AND MEDICARE PATIENTS
If your insurance is Oxford or Medicare, in addition to the Medical History form above, please download and complete one of the following forms and bring them to your first appointment.