Physicians’ Office, MRI Center and Physical Therapy Center
6 Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT 06831
Hours: Monday- Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you live or work in Greenwich, Connecticut or the surrounding areas, you have convenient access to the excellent orthopedic and neurosurgical care that has earned ONS an outstanding reputation for patient satisfaction. ONS in Greenwich offers a team of 24 sub-specialty physicians and clinical staff and is equipped with MRI, x-ray, a fully integrated electronic medical records system, and a state-of-the-art physical therapy facility outfitted with the latest equipment, all located in an aesthetically comfortable and healing environment.
Make an appointment in Greenwich or Stamford, or call 203-869-1145. For Physical Therapy, select option #3.
(For Business and Administrative Appointments – 9 Greenwich Office Park, Building # 9)
For New Patients or if you have not visited our offices in more than a year, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete your registration. The registration form and medical history form can be downloaded and printed. Please complete and bring to your appointment. Please also bring the following:
- Insurance card
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- Primary-care physician address and phone, and contact information for other physicians involved with your care
- Recent diagnostic images such as CTs, MRIs, x-rays, bone scans, or EMGs. Bring both original films and copies of reports.
DIRECTIONS TO ONS IN GREENWICH, CT 06831
6 Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT 06831 | Open Monday- Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(Business office is located at 9 Greenwich Office Park)
Directions Southbound :
- Take I-95 SOUTH
- Take Exit 3/Arch St. Go RIGHT off the ramp onto Arch St.
- Follow directions from Arch St.
- Take I-95 NORTH
- Take Exit 3/Arch Street. Go LEFT off the ramp onto Arch Street
- Follow directions from Arch Street
From Arch Street in Greenwich
- Continue straight on Arch St. At the Shell service station, turn LEFT onto Railroad Ave.
- At the second traffic light, turn RIGHT onto Prospect St.
- At traffic light, turn LEFT onto West Putnam Ave. and proceed to 2nd traffic light.
- Turn RIGHT at light onto Valley Drive. Proceed on Valley Drive (approximately .25 miles).
- Turn LEFT at sign for Greenwich Office Park. ONS is building #6.
From Northern Westchester
- Take I-684 SOUTH to Exit 3/ RT-22 NORTH for .2 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto NY-22 N/Armonk Bedford Rd. for .5 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto North Greenwich Rd.which becomes Riversville Rd.
- Continue on Riversville Rd. for 6 miles.
- Turn LEFT at light onto Glenville Rd. for .2 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto East Weaver St. for 1.5 miles. Enter Greenwich Office Park on the left. ONS is building #6
From Merritt Parkway N & S
- Take Exit 28 (Round Hill Rd.)
- Going SOUTH: turn LEFT onto Round Hill Rd.
- Going NORTH: turn RIGHT onto Round Hill Rd.
- Proceed 2.8 miles to intersection of Round Hill Rd. and Lake Ave.
- Turn RIGHT onto Lake Ave.and proceed 1.2 miles to rotary. Turn RIGHT onto Glenville Rd. for .3 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Valley Drive for .6 miles. (Valley Drive becomes Upland Drive, then turns back into Valley Drive.) Turn RIGHT into Greenwich Office Park. ONS is building #6